WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ON THIS SITE
Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users’ movements around our Site and understand trends.
We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our Site and to personalize your online experience.
We may use standard Internet tools, such as web beacons and cookies, which collect information that tracks your use of our Site and enables us to customise our services and advertisements.
We may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”), such as your name and email address or any other information that you freely supply to us.
We also use temporary session cookies which enable a visitor’s web browser to remember which pages on this website have already been visited. Please see our separate Cookies Policy: https://www.naughtytshirt.com/cookies for more information on the type of cookies we use and why.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you wish, you can change the settings on your browser to refuse all cookies. However, you should note that disabling cookies may result in some parts of the Site not working efficiently or in slower downloads.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
- Fulfill your requests for products and services;
- To process your payments;
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To pass information about you to our external service providers and our employees. In the course of providing our services to you we may transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area. We will ensure that appropriate security measures are put in place in such instances to protect your information.
- Facilitate efficient use of our Site;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Analyse use of and improve our Site, products, and services;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our Site;
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions
EXTERNAL PROVIDERS AND THIRD PARTIES
We will not share information with any third parties except when you have been allowed to opt out in advance or except to the third parties detailed below:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf;
- 1 Financial transactions relating to our website and services are handled by our payment services providers, PayPal. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. You can find information about the payment services providers’ privacy policies and practices at https://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
Any person who registers as a user of this Site represents that they are 18 years of age or older or that they are 13 years of age or over and have obtained the consent of a parent or legal guardian. We cannot and are not required to verify the age of users of the Site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that we have collected personal information from a child below the age of 13 we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the form at naughtytshirt.com.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MAY CHOOSE
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our Site;
- To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by opting out of newsletter in your profile settings;
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our Site may not function properly;
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the email address below or, if you have an online account on our Site, by logging into that account.
We have taken appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information which we collect online from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Please note that any information that you provide will only be held for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was provided.
ANONYMOUS AND AGGREGATED DATA
We may aggregate data in an anonymous manner for statistical purposes for disclosure to advertisers or business associates.
By way of example, we may disclose to an advertiser the number of unique visitors to the Site in a monthly period. Please note that under no circumstances will personally identifiable information will be disclosed.
ANONYMOUS / PSEUDONYMOUS USERS
Please be aware that you are not anonymous. Even if you use a username which does not reflect your real name we cannot guarantee that others will not be able to determine your identity.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SALE OF THE COMPANY
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under data protection law, you may have a number of rights concerning the data we hold about you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the contact details set out above. For additional information on your rights please contact your data protection authority and see below.
- The right to be informed. You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights. This is why we’re providing you with the information in this policy.
- The right of access. You have the right to obtain access to your information (if we’re processing it). This will enable you, for example, to check that we’re using your information in accordance with data protection law. If you wish to access the information we hold about you in this way, please get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com.
- The right to rectification. You are entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can request that we rectify any errors in information that we hold by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to erasure. This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of certain of the information that we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com. This right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing. You have rights to ‘block’ or ‘suppress’ further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but will not use it further.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to obtain your personal information in an accessible and transferrable format so that you can re-use it for your own purposes across different service providers. This is not a general right however and there are exceptions. To learn more please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
We will notify you of significant changes to this policy by email.
Any claims for misprinted,damaged,defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
If you notice an issue on the products or anything else on the order, please submit a problem report by email email@example.com
HOW TO CONTACT US
We are registered in Estonia under registration number 14183501, and our registered office is at Muratsi, Saaremaa Vald, Estonia, 93859.